Compassion & Excellence in Medical Care
for Everyone in Your Family
Orchards Family Medicine, headed by Dr. Elise Leland, is one of the few independent primary care clinics left in Vancouver. Why are we bucking the trend of joining a hospital or a large health system?
- We love knowing you by name and having relationships with you and your family.
- We believe it’s important for our patients to see their own doctors.
- We want to continue giving you the personal service and attention you have come to expect here.
- We also have unique services to offer you like our expertise in Functional Medicine (Integrative Medicine) and specialty care that would be harder to deliver in a large institution, including Naturopathic and Foot care.
- Though we’ve grown lately, we haven’t lost our sense of mission; we will continue to do our best for your health and wellbeing, whether or not it is the most profitable approach to practicing medicine.
Orchards Family Medicine is excited to announce that we are adding a naturopath to our practice! Katherine Wiggin, ND joined the family in August 2017. Dr. Wiggin has been holistically treating families in the Vancouver area for the past 12 years. We believe that Dr. Wiggin is a caring and knowledgeable addition to complement our group.